KDT Dive Trigger
KDT Dive Trigger
KDT KNEKT Dive Trigger for the GoPro HERO3+, 4, 5, 6, 7 and HERO (2018)
DOES NOT INCLUDE DOME PORT
KNEKT Dive Trigger is the first GoPro platform that incorporates an ambidextrous trigger mechanism to actuate the shutter button of the GoPro HERO3+, 4 and 5 with or without Super Suit Dive Housing. The KDT is designed for balance, control and stability both above and below the water. While specifically intended for the demands of scuba and free diving it is an awesome crossover product for anyone wanting butter smooth video from their GoPro. Dual handles and a substantial aluminum chassis provide the right weight and control needed for cinema grade video. Meant to handle the harshest of environments this product is suited perfectly for everyday use and abuse. Like everything we design, it is built to last and handle everything you throw at it. There are nine ¼-20 expansion points, two ¼ inch expansion slots and two tether attachment points. This allows for nearly infinite expansion for lighting and additional cameras.
- Designed intentionally for balance, control and stability
- Non-corrosive finish to resist wear.
- Compatible with Hero3+, Hero4, Hero5 , Super Suit and Blackout Housings
- Military grade aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Full access to all buttons
- Factory set up for Hero 5 Super Suit
- Materials – Military grade aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Mounting – Standard GoPro interface uses stock GoPro Screw (not included)
- Accessory Threads – 4 Standard ¼”-20
- Dimensions 13 1/2” x 5.1/2” x 2”
- Weight – 1 lb 14 oz
In the Box
- KDT Dive Trigger
- Care instructions and warranty
- Tether attachment cord
- 1/4-20 fasteners for adjustment shims.
- 2 adjustment shims